Proudly supplying accountants with premium CaseWare templates since 2000.
Jazzit is Canada's leading supplier of premium CaseWare templates for accountants.
Our mission is to help public practitioners leverage the power within CaseWare and CaseView to complete engagements with greater efficiency and consistency. We believe in building trusted relationships with all our clients. Every client is like a partner, and we know that our success depends on your success with Jazzit. We have grown into a community of thousands of accounting professionals across Canada, making Jazzit the leader in CaseWare Productivity.
Our suite includes Jazzit Fundamentals, Jazzit Checklists and Jazzit SCORE, creating a powerful automated solution for small and medium sized practitioners. Jazzit Fundamentals, the flagship product, is an integrated suite of over 115 templates that assists public accountants in completing year-end engagements with their corporate clients. With our office in Calgary, Alberta, Jazzit's software serves over 6,200 accounting professionals across Canada.
Founded in 2000, Jazzit gives back to the national accounting and technology communities by supporting initiatives and providing scholarships to partners such as the Chartered Professional Accountants, SAIT, and NAIT.
Accountants Templates Inc. (ATI), the company that creates the Jazzit Suite, was founded by Michael Chew, CPA, CMA who was a CaseWare / CaseView trainer for over five years. ATI’s objective is to find better ways to leverage the technology in CaseWare and CaseView to help accountants finish their engagements faster, easier, and more accurately. Today, we are pleased to bring these efficiencies to you through our products.
Our templates are extremely comprehensive!
Thank you for being our customer.
- Support Hours
- Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm MST. View when Support will be closed in 2017.CLICK HERE
- March 31 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on March 31, 2017. It is now available for download.+MORE
- February 28 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on February 28, 2017. It is now available for download.+MORE
- Top 10 new features of 2016
- Learn about the top 10 features added to Jazzit Fundamentals in 2016.+MORE
- January 16 Jazzit Fundamentals Update
- Jazzit has released an update for Jazzit Fundamentals on January 16, 2017. It is now available for download.+MORE
- NEW 2017 Jazzit Training Webinars
- NEW WEBINARS have been added for 2017. Book your session soon while there's space available.+MORE
- Jazzit Holiday Hours
- HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed from Dec. 23 to Jan. 2 inclusive.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas
and happy New Year!
- Nov. 2016 Trivia Game Winner!
- Congrats to Brian from Toronto who correctly answered our question! Thank you to everyone who participated.