Jazzit provides a great environment to have a meaningful impact on the Canadian small to medium size public accounting in addition to excellent opportunities for growth. We offer above-average industry compensation, a comfortable work environment, and good work/home balance.
Accounting Software Specialist (full-time)
Are you the go-to person in your office for accounting software questions? Do you have a natural aptitude for problem solving and enjoy helping people? If so, we are looking for you!
Jazzit (Accountants Templates Inc.) is looking for an experienced, energetic and quick thinking problem solver to assist our professional clients with questions relating to our Jazzit Suite of products.
The successful candidate will use their accounting skills, knowledge of accounting standards, understanding of CaseWare/ CaseView, and general computer environments to troubleshoot issues and address questions posed by our professional clients.
- Answer questions from clients about Jazzit templates
- Assist with implementation of Jazzit templates in client files
- Provide clients with and/or refer to technical bulletins, website resources, software manuals and other sources of information as required
- Use email, online collaboration, and telephone to assist clients with issues
- Work with Product Design staff to reproduce reported issues and software feature requests
- Clearly document details of support cases in CRM software and follow up until the case is resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Review cases for similarity to identify issues that require further documentation or development
- Provide input into feature development and new templates based on user feedback and observations from support cases
- Recreate and document client issues and problems for escalation
- Assist and train other support staff, if required
- Completion of college or university accounting program
- Must possess accounting knowledge
- Greater than 2 years experience in a comparable software industry position
- Greater than 1 year in a public practice environment preparing year end engagements using CaseWare/CaseView
- Aptitude for computer systems and software
- Ability to communicate clearly in English using exceptional oral, written, and verbal skills
- Positive attitude and disposition with strong customer service focus
- Above average problem solving skills in local computer and network environments, and business application software
- Ability to explain and document complex problems for others to review
Preference given to those with the following:
- Experience with CaseWare/CaseView Working Papers software
- Understanding of accounting standards and financial statement preparation
- previous experience with Jazzit templates
Hours of Work: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
Wage: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Job Type: Full-time