Jazzit Fundamentals release notes for
July 7, 2022 update
Here are the revisions included in the July 7, 2022, update to Jazzit Fundamentals.
Remember to update your KLIB/FRMLIB Resource Centres via the RC UPDATE control located at the top of your document manager. Updating to this release will include all prior revisions made to the templates.
You must have CaseWare Working papers 2021 or newer installed if you wish to update from the Resource Centre update control in KLIB and FRMLIB.
Click the video below for instructions on how to update your Jazzit Templates.
Please like and subscribe if you find the video helpful.
CA, CB, IA- AMORTIZATION WORKING PAPERS
- "Cleanup all groups" now can be run on all groups (including closed groups) and "Reconcile to closing balance" can be applied globally.
JZTOOLBOX - TOOLBOX
- Added links for Business No. and the Tax Account No.
JZUPDATE - RC UPDATE CONTROL
- Added option to Enable/Disable the new Auto Update feature. Step 5 will ask you to backup then prompt you for these preferences before updating your Resource Centre and Master file.
K2- BASIS OF PRESENTATION NOTES
- Updated basis of presentation note to support PSAS.
K3A - INDIVIDUAL SIGNIFICANT ACCOUNTING POLICIES
- Updated basis of presentation policy to support PSAS.
MS-JZMW - MARKETABLE SECURITIES WORKING PAPERS
- Foreign exchange calculations increased to 8 decimal places.
TP & TC - TITLE PAGE & TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Switching between "Compiled Financial Information" & "Financial Information" now changes both table of contents and title page (previously they were separately selected).
- Title page
- Table of contents
to view the release notes for full list of new features and functionality
Remember that updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.