Jazzit PEG Review – Jan. 24, 2023, update available
The modules listed below are dated January 24, 2023 in your Resource Centre JZCARVUP RC update control.
This update is only for system revisions, no content was revised by CPA Canada. Updating to this release will include all revisions made to the templates.
You must have CaseWare Working papers 2022 or higher installed if you wish to update from the Resource Centre update control in the PEG Review KLIB.
ALL DOCUMENTS - NEW DIAGNOSTICS FOR CONNECTION TO THE PEG REVIEW KLIB (THE RESOURCE CENTRE)
- All the PEG Compilation/Review checklists now contain these 3 diagnostic cells.
- These cells display 1) The Identifier of the Control Document, 2) The Identifier of the current document and 3) The status of the connection with the Resource Centre (the PEG Review KLIB file).
- The control document for the PEG Compilation/Review checklists is the JZPCKEY document.
- If the control document is not present in the CaseWare file containing the PEG Compilation/Review checklists, this message is displayed when opening the individual checklists from the Document Manager.
- When responding to the message displayed, by clicking on “OK”, the document will still open, but displays this message, indicating that the procedures have been locked, as indicated by the previous warning message.
- The 1st diagnostic cell, the one indicating the ID of the control document (the JZPCKEY), is hidden and the 3rd cell indicates that the document is not connected, while the 2nd cell still displays the ID of the current document.
- The cells are all red, indicating an issue with the Resource Centre connection.
- The procedures will remain locked either the JZPCKEY is brought into the CaseWare file or the connection is manually re-established, using the options available in the Document Settings area.
- Express menus are now available via right click anywhere on rows (optional to click on Express button at far right of the row).