The July 5, 2019, Jazzit Fundamentals update has been released and is available for download.
Jazzit Administrators can find the latest release notes and downloads on our support site at: http://www.jazzitsupport.com/.
Jazzit Fundamentals release notes for July 5, 2019, update
Updates are available for the following modules:
- Updated the Home menu to maintain the current position in the financial statements when the minimize/maximize freeze frame button is selected;
9 Column Statements:
- Column selection area opens when clicking on the "Column selection" button in the Columns folder;
- Period selection area opens when clicking on the "Period settings" button in the Columns folder;
Share Capital Default Note:
- Increased the number of Share Classes from 1 to 20;
- Added the option to switch Off/On CaseWare's automatic document materiality in the document options area.
Updating to this release will include all features and functionality from prior releases, together with any corrections made to the templates.
Need help updating?
(support login required)